Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wahhhh

Want to know what is a very unpleasant situation?

Having a cold, having a bunch of stuff switched up at the orthodontist the day before, and not being able to take anything for it.  I struggled all day just to keep my eyes opened I am so exhausted, and I want to rip all of my teeth out at the moment they hurt so bad.  The only plus side is I can breathe a little bit better today.

Last night Andy went to Burlington so we were all alone.  He left crock pot chicken for us and I let Sawyer sleep in my bed with me.  I think he loves it most because I let him watch "prout" (Sprout) in bed and it was Poppy Cat and Caillou until nearly midnight (I was already asleep) when he finally said "turn it off now."  He was so cute and rubbed my head.  I also got a cute alarm clock (even if it was 15 minutes early) "MOMMY IT'S WAKE UP TIME!"

Hopefully everything goes back to normal tomorrow: breathing better, less sore teeth, and daddy being around.

Here is our chicken from last night and the most delicious enchiladas from tonight (I inhaled them even if I had to scream in pain along the way).



No comments:

Post a Comment