Sunday, January 6, 2013

Party time

Yesterday was LJ's birthday party and I loved it.  I don't get to see Sawyer play with other kids much (even though he does all day without me) so it was so cute seeing him be a little kid.  Janelle hangs out with one of the families a lot so he knows those kids as well (I think there are like 5 of them alone in addition to Eli and LJ and the other random kids that came).  They were running all over the house in mobs, hiding in closets, and wrestling.  I don't know what they were playing, but it looked like they were having tons of fun...besides the every few minutes when you'd hear one of them cry for a minute or so because another one tackled them too hard or something lol.  I felt so bad when it was time to go and we had to pull him out of a closet full of 5 giggling kids.  He was so sad.



That night we had to go to the store late due to a craving.  No, not from me, from the little guy.  He was freaking out because he wanted a bagel.  He only ate sweets all day at the party so we went and got him some dang bagels in the name of eating something with substance.  This kid could live off bagels, pancakes, and eggs.

Andy has finished his first week of training runs (4 so far) and is feeling good.  I am pleased he wears the shirt I got him because it is always dark when he goes and we don't have a lot of sidewalks.  Sawyer saw I was taking a picture and ran in and stuck out his tongue.

Oh, and here is a picture I wanted to post before.  Andy was overnight in Burlington this week and I took Sawyer to Munchies.  It was so cute, he walked up to the counter and told the lady "I want cheeseburger" and when she handed him his meal in his own paper bag, he marched out of there so proud.  When we got home though, he insisted on eating on the stairs.  It was weird, but I didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment