Thursday, January 10, 2013

28

Little nugget is 28 weeks and a few days now.

We had a doctor appointment today and everything was normal.  Well, they didn't mention my glucose test from December 22nd so I am assuming I don't have diabetes...YAY!  We move to appointments every TWO weeks now, which is actually kind of exciting since it means the end is near.  She said it is to check to make sure things are going normally that tend to go wrong in the end (blood pressure, kidneys, baby position...) not that it is common, but if they were to happen it tends to be in the end.  Andy also asked her about the chances of this baby having pyloric stenosis (the condition Sawyer had that caused him to have surgery in his stomach and stay in the hospital for 4 days) and she said the chances are still low of this one having it, but if he spits up more than normal they would definitely be more likely to check for it than people that have "normal" babies.  I feel comfortable knowing it is a standard surgery (even as invasive as it was- Beany still has 3 scars on his stomach) and we know what to look for this time around.
my tummy blew a bubble

This guy is flop-py! It has reached the point where I can just watch my stomach move all day.  It is amusing when it is just the outside, but he tends (as most do) to find the uncomfortable spots and poke those too often.  I am not swollen yet (which is good for being on my feet so much), but my hips are definitely moving. It feels like someone kicked me in the crotch some days.  Walking is a bit painful because of that, but I haven't been able to walk far at all for awhile...I swear I need a handicap parking pass because I am usually bent over from cramps after walking from my car to a store.

Little man still doesn't have a name.  Nothing is jumping out at us (at least that we can agree on).

P.S. It has been SNOWING today!!! Love it...it is just so pretty!

1 comment: