Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just doing the usual

Oh my, is time flying or what?  I swear I am complaining about it being Sunday night, and I blink and it is the next weekend already.  We aren't doing anything out of the ordinary, just the usual.

This weekend was the normal medley of things that leaves a very scattered blog post for the end :)

 We woke up Saturday to some pretty weather: sunny, with the small bits of snow still scattered

Then we went to Federal Way to meet Kyndyl for lunch at red robin.  Sawyer made a mess, but made friends with the hostesses (talking over his chair) that they gave him 2 balloons for being such a cute cowboy (he was using his fingers as guns and shooting them).  He just yelled "I want orange!" So ungrateful lol!



We also went to Target so I could get new jeans, and Sub Zero for some ice cream.

As we drove home, we saw a pretty sky.  Sawyer pointed at it and said "Purple for mommy, Orange for me, Yellow for daddy!"  Apparently he likes to assign us to things because today out of nowhere he said "Mommy's broccoli, Sawyer's carrot, Daddy's Elmo" (his stuffed animals that weren't anywhere near us)

That night I went bowling with my friends.  Andy couldn't go because we couldn't find a sitter for 9-midnight, but it was still fun.  And a shocker...I got over 100 each game...which is good for me...especially while pregs.  I was definitely limping at the end though, my pelvis has been KILLING me and activities make it worse (even walking.)  I could hardly walk at all today :(  Anyway, I didn't win any money, though I almost won $4 but the last tipping pin decided to straighten up instead of fall over. Boo.

113 suckas


I didn't get the scarf memo

Today we didn't do much because well, I wasn't mobile.  We watched the Seahawks lose at the very end (probably shouldn't have watched that due to stress and near heart attack during the last minute of the game!)  We also took down our Christmas stuff sadly.  I just felt like it wasn't up long enough, but the tree started to get crispy.  We also fixed Sawyer's carseat by moving up the straps since they were a tad too low for safety (which made it easier to pull thank goodness) and Sawyer and daddy did puzzles (he's so smart).



I have been having noticeable braxton hicks contractions since like 16 weeks (apparently most people have them from the start but barely notice them) but they have been extra annoying lately so I've just been on the couch uncomfortable between my pelvis/lower back/stomach but I'm happy that is the worst of it all.  I'll take not being able to walk well for a few months, since I know too many people that would give anything to be in that situation.  Now it's back to another (hopefully) speedy week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment