Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wedding day

Today was a long day.  My long-time friend Ashley got married today. I got to be a bridesmaid!

The day started early.  We had to be at the MOH's house at 6am- YUCK!  It was snowing hard and was sticking.  By the time Andy was up there was no snow (which proves how early it was).  Autumn made us a big breakfast though and we got down to hair.  The usual shenanigans ensued; forgotten shoes, I almost got peed on because I was sitting too close to the toilet at the wrong time, groomsmen dropping out, the usual. We left late (as expected.)
Ashley dancing with her daughter Brea


Shirley temple!  It obviously didn't stay like this (yeah, no makeup= funny looking amy)
Andy dropped Beanus (lol his mom loves that nickname ;] haha) off at Davey's house and met me there for the ceremony and reception.  I DIDN'T TRIP DOWN THE AISLE IN MY GIANT (but on sale) SHOES! Woot. Anyways, I didn't have my camera for much since I had other things to do, but I grabbed it towards the end of the reception.

This obv isn't the reception but I caught Ash getting emotional while getting into her dress


Renee was wet willy-ing him haha

Me and Renee

Ashley Brandon and Brea

Ashley's mom and Brea

Ashley and Jessica

Yes I could have taken the 30 seconds to lighten this pic first but I'm tired. Her PRETTY bouquet


Me and Jenna (she was my MOH)

Renee caught the bouquet and Jamie says "oh shoot" lol
It was a ton of fun and I am whooped.  Congrats Ashley and Brandon! I will probably have more pictures when she posts hers.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looked amazing! Receptions are always a good time haha

    ReplyDelete