Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

It is the time of year to give thanks, and since I will probably be posting pics and whatnot for the actual holiday, I will post what I am thankful for now.

Some things I am thankful for include, but not limited to (grouped in similar topics):

-Marrying my best friend of 4 years
-A great marriage that we get along and don't argue
-A husband that does the cooking and is AWESOME at it
-A perfect little man
-The way Sawyer runs to me and gives me a hug when he first sees me
-The cute way Sawyer says gank-ooo if you hand him something
-The way he throws away his diapers and puts his toys away, saying YAAAAY after, so proud of himself
-Limited tantrums
-Sawyer sleeps as late as we do
-The best parents (and so helpful)
-Family we love hanging out with
-We both have jobs with steady paychecks
-I enjoy going to work and the people I work with
-The benefits and pay both of our jobs offer
-Smartphones...better yet the array of free ones I receive from work
-Our schedules
-Finding a good way to stay in shape
-Teammates that have helped me through tough situations
-Slip on Vans that somehow avoid getting caught by important people at work
-TOMS shoes
-Coca cola classic
-i heart radio
-The Office/Parks&Rec/The New Girl/Storage Wars/Seinfeld/Family Guy
-Stumbleupon.com
-Our new house that we will eventually get to move into
-Seat heaters in the car
-My camera
-Good times with friends
-Vacation

There are many more (obv) but I don't want to make a list too long.  Off to go smell the air now, Andy is making some delicious smelling pies for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. =) my favorite was 'sawyer sleeps as late as we do' LOL great list!! happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And can I say, we are "thankfully" excited to have awesome neighbors soon?! Let us know as soon as everything goes through!

    ReplyDelete