Monday, November 14, 2011

Glad that's over

This weekend was just meh!



Friday was 11/11/11 which I feel I should comment on, but it was pretty uneventful.  We finally got a second forward carseat.  I have been carrying Sawyer around in his baby one this whole time because we only had one. Before anyone attacks me on the weight thing, we were smarty pantses and bought the 35 lbs Graco one so he was still safe in there. (Most baby ones only go to 22lbs).  Best extra money we ever spent because we didn't ever have to buy a convertible one, and it came with the strap on the font so we didnt have to fiddle with the back straps every time or leave it too loose in order to get him in or out.

Saturday I went to the mall with Jenna to get shoes for Ashley's wedding.  I lucked out and found perfect ones like she wanted on the clearance table for $15, woot!  I just have to re-learn how to walk in 4 inch stilettos again since I haven't worn shoes like that since before I was prego.  I don't need to trip down the aisle. Sawyer didn't nap and was a pain in the butt not wanting to be carried, but screamed everywhere because I wouldn't let him run off. Andy spent the day helping Erik and Destiny move.

Not long before we had to go to Ashley and Brandon's bachelorette/bachelor party Andy cut his finger really bad. We didn't even know how to treat it except to super tightly tape and gauze it.  He showered with plastic over it and we dropped Beany off at my parents for his first overnight there. Apparently he didn't want to sleep until pretty late even though he hadn't had a nap at all that day.

***warning, adult content***

We went to Cheers for the party which was pretty fun.  It was the first party I went to that had all the fun decorations aka wiener straws and gummy boobs, etc. It was so funny, and Ashley and Brandon had dares they had to do on her shirt and cross them off when they did them like "stand up and announce something embarrassing about the other person."  The 3 bridesmaids that went had matching shirts "team bride". A downside was that someone Andy didn't want to run into worked there unbeknownst to us. It was a good time with friends though.  Afterwards we went down to Wayne's with Jenna and Greg (her bf) which was the plan but Brandon had too many already so Ashley had to take him home.  It was funny being team bride without the bride there.  It was way crowded.  Plus the aforementioned person ended up there too which was awkward. I don't think I will go there again on a Saturday for fun. I think it will be awhile before the bar hopping happens again. I feel like I'm too old for that (even if I am only 24.) Actually, I feel like I grew out of that by the time I was 21 lol. I guess that's what happens when you go to school/sorority in Vegas.
We all look weird, but it is the only one I have with our shirts

Ashley and Renee
Sunday was just feel crappy day and was spent doing nothing but laying on the couch.

Right now I just want to move.  I have nothing but my clothes packed. I won't have any motivation to start until we get that call that says we can move the next day.  It is hard to get motivation to do things when you have a life...you know, working all day, eating, exercising, errands, spending time with bebe/taking care of him, the things everyone has to do but everyone knows is tiring and makes you want to sit on the couch and watch TV. Glad that weekend is over though.  I think next weekend will be hectic with Ashley's wedding, but I am excited to have the work week finished and HOPEFULLY our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment