Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sounders v Union

There were only 2 home Sounders games left this season so we decided to go. Last night they played the Philedelphia Union.  We didn't have a sitter for Sawyer so he came along.  He was a lot easier to handle there than at Mariners games since a lot more is going on.  We took the backpack but Andy just held him the whole time.  He was quite popular.  The people around us would yell "PUT SAWYER IN!"  when one of our guys messed up, and would change some of the chants to "Sawyer" where "Sounders" would normally be.  We lost :(

I walked him out of the stadium, but made Andy take him like 10 mintues later


Sawyer did the "boom-boom clap" thing with us!  Everyone around us was pretty impressed and I was laughing. I took a video on Andy's phone but he stopped doing it so well since he didn't have me to follow and was distracted by the camera.  Hopefully I will have that video up soon.

2 comments: