Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fairy Tale

One of my favorite photographers did a shoot with girls in a forest that kind of looked like pixies.  I showed a friend at work, and she wanted to do it with her daughters! Obviously it wouldn't be as cute as the one the pro did, but we had fun.

First, I made the head pieces.
There's a green flower under her hair at the bottom

Natalie made the girls' tutus.  We met up at the park and started shooting.   Sawyer took pictures too, and they argued over who got to push him.



There were so many cute ones, but I will not post them all....though I WILL post a lot :) They were cute little fairies.










3 comments:

  1. they look SO good amy!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and a great idea! Now if I only had little girls...haha Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! nice job on the head pieces, too!

    ReplyDelete