Friday, October 28, 2011

Relax? Nah.

I feel like we have been living in fast forward we have been so busy lately!  I think things might be settling down a bit.

First of all, rugby is over until February.  That frees up 3 hours each Tuesday and Thursday and most Saturdays.  I am trying to find a way to stay fit though.  I don't want to pay for a gym, and I know I won't use it (i hate going between 4-8 because it is SO packed at that time).  I don't know where I will run though because there aren't really good areas without driving to a park....maybe I will do that. BUT I have exercise-induced asthma that only comes out when it is cold....yeah I had been wondering about that and finally researched that it is pretty common....and it will be COLD here soon. My coach wants to keep fitness practices going on weekends though so maybe that will help.

Next, I finally finished editing the wedding pictures from a few weeks ago.  Please remind me never to be a wedding photographer.  That took forever...and it was a tiny wedding. They are going to pay me though so I am glad I did it.  I'm glad that stress is over though. Here is one of the pictures...I really like this one for some reason.

Third, we finally did that fairy shoot (see yesterday's blog).  We had been thinking about that forever, and though it didn't really take a lot of time, it was nagging in the back of my mind.

Last, I think the house stuff is getting settled.  USDA had to shut down for something, and got completely backed up, so we are just waiting in line for our loan now.  Our closing date (of today) got pushed back to the 10th of November, but hopefully is earlier.  I will be glad when it is done and the BEST NEWS EVER- there is no house payment until January 15th! Yep, 2 months free!  What a relief!  I was stressing on how to pay the duplex and first month's mortgage, but no worries now!

It feels good to have nothing really going on...but of course now we have to pack up the house to move!  We can never get a break lol.

Today is our day to relax though.  Since it is payday and we don't have to pay the full rent (and Andy has his raise) we got Sawyer a costume (old navy had their cute ones for $5 originally $25 for closeout!)  ...AND I got to go to Buckle and pick out some jeans that actually fit!  All my other jeans are falling off because I got them when I was larger from Sawyer (they fit for over half the pregnancy) and I've lost the weight.  I was excited to fit back in my lucky jeans that were 29 waist and now I'm 27. Woot!  That is really good for me considering my build.  Now we are about to watch a movie.  We can pack the rest of the weekend ;)

1 comment:

  1. First of all gyms from 4-8 are SO CRAZY! I hate that time too!!
    Second of all- 27 waist after baby!! good job! I think all my buckle jeans are 29! Maybe I can get into a 27 after Easton
    and thirdly- enjoy relaxing!

    ReplyDelete