Thursday, September 29, 2011

a few random pictures

I don't have anything too exciting but I have a few pictures I wanted to make sure get up.

Here is a "dessert" dip I made last night.  It is made with garbanzo beans!  It also has peanut butter, brown sugar, and a few other ingredients, but the beans made it way healthier than normal dessert.  We dipped graham crackers in it which was ok, but maybe fruit or something would be better because it got dry. My dad came back for more (as did I...and Sawyer) so I think it was a success. It was supposed to be something similar to cookie dough.

Here is Sawyer and the other boys today at his daycare. Aren't they cute?

Here is Sawyer looking cute in his rocking chair from grandma Smith. He loves to climb up and rock it by slamming his head against the back of it. He ate a wipe.

Here is Sawyer looking cute in the tub


Another random: the house moved on to the next stages since all those documents got faxed in. (18 pages by the way and since they were front and back I had to fax them through the scanner glass).  We got our estimated monthly payment and interest rate which is pretty good. I am also excited because I think we are going to have some family move in for awhile which is kind of exciting because I miss having a full house like when we lived downtown, and it will save us some money :) We just need to arrange how we will park because I don't think the hoa would want cars parked on the street (not that there is much anyway since the houses are close together) and the driveway is small lol.

OK, I think that is everything for now. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment