Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fair part two

Let me first say that I woke up to the best surprise- breakfast in bed from my boys!  It isn't even a special occasion :) Note the cookie sheet lol.

Next I spent half the day organizing Sawyer's old clothes and picking out the ones from Cooper to give back to Destiny.  I hope we have a boy next so we can use them again.  It would also be more convenient to have a baby using the same size at the same seasons as Sawyer.  I think it was a good time to be pregnant too, because I didnt have to be prego in the summer.  You aren't allowed to lay out in the sun when you are prego (bebe can overheat just like if you went in a hot tub, and you can get discolored skin), and I think it would be miserable to be prego in the heat lol. I think we will plan the next on accordingly (as in get prego the end of next summer).

Around 5 Erik called and said they still have a few fair tickets left if we wanted to go with them since it was the last day.  We didn't do anything all weekend so we jumped at the chance to get out of the house.  I found my favorite pair of jeans ever for Sawyer today in a pile of clothes I hadn't even looked through yet. They even have a designer looking stitching on the back pockets.  He looked so cute today I wish I could have got a better picture, but he was too fast.

We walked down to the fair to get the rest of our favorite foods that we were too full to eat last time: Pulled pork sandwiches, elephant ears, and cones from the dairy barn.  Andy usually knows the people at the dairy barn from church and one brought Sawyer his own ice cream (though he had shares of all our other food).  We even got free soda at the end because we went to the Puget Sound Energy booth to get free efficient shower heads and the guy working had been brought food but he can't have soda so he gave them to us.  It was a lot of fun the second time too and we got to see the pretty lights of the fair at night!  I already can't wait for next year.





2 comments: