Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Garage

On Saturday I had a rugby game in Bellingham.  We met our friend Erika by Western (WWU) and had breakfast at a trendy place that fit what I thought Bellingham stood for.  They had a goofy sense of humor and the utensils and stuff were not matching.  I was not impressed lol.  I was shocked to only see 3 pairs of Birkenstocks while I was there.  I was dumb and forgot my cleats so we had to buy new ones at Bellis Fair which ended up in blisters.  I also managed to get head-butted (i know, right?) and rip my toenail, woo! It was fun though. We didn't win. And their field was all brown grass (ouch). That was Saturday in a nutshell

On Sunday we started to tackle our garage.  We have kind of just thrown all our extra stuff in there as well as a million empty boxes I've collected for when we move.

 
We found a bunch of old stuff of Andy's that we had to pack up quick from when we moved up here in the first place.  I found this

We didn't finish it, but got a lot done.    Here is Sawyer with all the empty boxes.


I hope to get some extra time this week to finish up the garage and then I can post a picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment