Thursday, February 27, 2014

Goobers


The kids are such goofballs.  A few examples:

Sawyer not only put oven mitts on his feet, but proceeded to wear them for about an hour.

He grabbed a bucket and a pirate sword, and marched around the house with his "drum"

Playing in the back seat (we were parked)


I thought this was funny

Kellan emerged from the toy room with a giant sword.  He came over and started dancing (the song is one of the ones sounder fans sing at the matches)


Kel also likes to push balls around the house like a cat.  Here he was doing it with a car:


Last night I got out of the shower to Sawyer watching sprout on our bed.  He says, "Can you please go back in the shower?" I said, "No, why?"  He says "you need to go take another shower in your bathroom" (I shower in the boys bathroom) "Why?" He says, "because your hair is flat".  What?  Andy came up and said he told him he was allowed to watch sprout until I got out of the shower.

The other day we tried to get him to try spaghetti (it had sauce and he didn't want sauce) and he says, "but it's going to make me almost die!"

Sawyer got too tired in soccer and just quit mid-game and came over and said "I'm running out of energies!"

The past few days if Sawyer gets hurt he says, "But don't worry, I'M TOUGH!"

The SECOND Sawyer gets home he starts to peel off clothes.  I barely have my shoes off and he's already in underwear.  He often asks, "Can I be naked when it's dark outside?"

I can't think of any more funny things off the top of my head, but they crack me up.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I had to edit my last post lol) Oh, man, I love these little "Goobers"! They are so incredibly fun and darling, and Kellen is walking really well. It won't be long until he is running! Sawyer telling you to take another shower so he could watch more Sprouts, reminds me of the time he cut his hair so he could take a bath. He is so smart to figure those things out! I miss them....

    ReplyDelete