Friday, February 7, 2014

10 months

Happy 10 month birthday Kellan!!!

Here he is waving to you:


He is so sweet. He smiles and laughs a lot and likes to eat (he will eat anything) and play with Sawyer.  He loves to roll balls and chase them the most.  He is starting to walk to things on his own instead of us telling him to come to us.  He doesn't say any words but I can tell he recognizes his name for sure in any form (Kel, Kelly, Kellington, Welly, etc haha)

It was a good day, too.  It snowed and school was cancelled so I got to work from home! My boss was really confused why I said I was working from home because there was no snow at all in Bothell.  I told him to check schoolreport.org to prove it.  It was really funny but SO COOL how I can work from home.  They give you a little thing that changes passwords every 30 seconds and you have your own and it pulls up your exact desktop at home...like the exact windows I had open at work were now on my personal computer- pretty cool!


A day at the office, HAHA!


We also got our tax return and were able to pay off the pathfinder, my student loan, our hospital bill from Kellan, a credit card, and my camera. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Kellen to wave to me! Working from home remotely is just the BEST isn't it? That is awesome that you get to do it too!

    ReplyDelete