Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Twenty-seven

On Sunday I turned 27! It doesn't seem like a big birthday, but I always thought of that age as starting to get old so I guess I am old now.

Andy worked that day, but when he got home we went right out for dinner.  I love all the email coupons you get on your birthday.  I had a free entree at C.I. Shenanigans so we went for fancy dinner.

I wore a dress 3 days this week!

The boys fell asleep but they love Kel's new seat because they can see each other


Hard to see, but it was stormy out over the water, it was so pretty

Grilled cheese as usual

My delicious lobster stuffed ravioli

Andy got a bacon wrapped filet mignon meatloaf
 On the way home we stopped at coldstone to get a cake.  We shared with Erik and Destiny before they had to get my parents from the airport (they went to Denver all week)
Banana for scale

Andy got me a new shirt, a coral cardigan, and some adorable boat shoes (I love when he buys me things to wear), plus I GET TO SIGN UP FOR GUITAR LESSONS! :D  My friend Jenna left that cupcake on my porch.

Not a big birthday, but not too shabby either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment