Saturday, November 9, 2013

This week

This week with the Monsons...


I got a cubicle (this is half of it, it extends a bit behind)

Thursday had a wind storm -> leaves in the drains -> standing water on the freeway -> stupid drivers -> many accidents -> 4 hour commute to work (and the usual 2 home)

Destiny and Erik had an ultrasound and found out they're having a girl!  I am excited to have a girl to buy and make pretty things for.  I've never been very "girly" in most senses (let's just say everyone I knew was super shocked when I did cheerleading), but I love girly fashions so it is perfect to have a niece!  I can't wait to meet her! I was hoping they'd have a girl even though I wanted somewhere to send all our old boy clothes lol.



I got the new Canon 70D (just came out a couple months ago).  The low light on this is awesome.  The ISO goes up super high with minimum noise. It also takes video, which I never really wanted or needed before but I'm sure a high quality video might come in handy.  The view screen is a flip out one and touch screen! This shot on my rebel would be so noisy I'd be embarrassed to post it, but its cute now.  Sawyer always asks to play "abc mouse.com" because they have apps for the phone.

Kellan pulls up on everything

And he thinks he can stand and walk.  He can't.  He can take a couple steps while holding things, but he always does this below, and tries to lift his arm off.  He is just too wiggly to pull off standing yet.

Kellan has also been grouchy this week, but understandably because his second bottom tooth popped through!

No comments:

Post a Comment