Sunday, November 17, 2013

Riding buddies

Andy took the boys up Friday on the bus to ride home from work with me.  Sawyer loved riding the bus but eventually fell asleep.  When Sawyer is asleep, he is OUT.  You try to stand him up and he just collapses or walks two steps and lays back down.  He did both of those on Andy and he was halfway off the bus before he realized Sawyer had cozied back up and was laying down asleep. They made it to Kirkland though where I picked them up (they were late to get their normal bus so I was off before they got on their last one).



On the way home we went to Bellevue Square.  Andy smiled at Felix Hernandez who was there shopping.  We also went to Cheesecake Factory.

Mac and Cheese burger. It's not as raw as it looks, but I do like my meat pretty pink



We ate the cheesecake at home
Not sure how often that will happen again since it was tough to get the boys on the bus, but I appreciate the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment