Sunday, November 17, 2013

Crash

This week while I was on Canyon road, a big truck took forever to get on the freeway.  For some reason after it was done, the car behind it didn't go.  That caused the car in front of me to hit their brakes fast because they were expecting it to go, which caused me to, which caused the guy behind me to crash into me.  I had never been in an accident before (I haven't even received a ticket) so I wasn't sure what to do.  I took a picture of his car and driver's license and got his number because we were both on our way to work, and Andy called him later.  I felt fine afterwards, but as the day went on I started to get a sore back.  It is not too bad, but I feel like my back and neck is out of line now.  I think it was because it was already bad, and even though it had been set by Dr. Berry recently, a little bump put it back out of line.  I was hoping to not have to go back to the chiro since I literally have no time to go.  My new insurance deductible is ridic so I don't want to go back but I suppose if I go the guy will have to pay for it.  He felt really bad and kept saying he was sorry and asking if I was OK, so that's nice.

My car got a few dents and his paint all over it, but his bumper got bent.




No comments:

Post a Comment