Sunday, November 24, 2013

Santa and a bouncy house

The days go by so quickly now, which is good for the weekdays, but I wish weekends lasted a little longer!



The sunset was so pretty on Friday so I took a picture while I was stuck in traffic.  A blurry view of the Microsoft building in Bellevue.



Saturday we went to the mall to get Santa pictures before the lines started to get ridiculous.  We got there at 1:00 and Santa was set to go to lunch at 2:00.  We still needed to buy Sawyer's PJ's so we decided to take our time and eat.  We headed back to be first in line after his break and to my surprise, Natalie and her family showed up right behind us!  I was so happy because I used to talk to her every day and I haven't seen her since my new job started.  Sawyer played with her girls and we talked about work and people for like 45 minutes before Santa came back.  When he was set to return, they start playing sleigh bells and he walks in the door.  The cutest thing I've ever seen happened.  Sawyer took off running like a rocket and sprinted to the door, right to Santa and gave him a huge hug and said "I'm gonna sit on your lap!".  I almost teared up it was so sweet.  A big change from last year when he was scared of him and only would sit with him if he had his toy truck.  The photos turned out pretty good even though Kel wouldn't smile even when I did things that normally make him laugh.  We even saw Jill and Easton as we were leaving!


Today we headed to the Auburn mall to meet Cooper for his birthday.  Unfortunately soon after we got there (and paid the $10.95) some of their party decided they needed to eat dinner so it was kind of crappy we drove all that way and paid.  We hadn't seen Cooper in a year so it was good to see him for a little bit.  We decided to stay and get our money's worth since we had dinner in the crockpot at home anyway.  My parents stayed with us for awhile though, and Kellan loved playing with grandpa.

This bear thing was there for some kid's birthday party

Grandma and grandpa saying bye 

Sawyer came in like a wrecking ball (this thing spun around and you can ride on them)

Jumping on some sort of thick water bed

boing boing








We kind of relaxed and put up some Christmas decor (with Destiny's help cleaning) since Thanksgiving is late this year, and we will be gone next weekend.  We'll have to wait on the tree though!  We talked about where we could move and are considering the Issaquah area.  I am driving 5 hours a day and it is bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment