Monday, November 11, 2013

The good ol' days

My mom was looking for a picture of me dressed like a power ranger to show Sawyer, so she busted out the photo albums.  It was spur of the moment and the light was bright on the shiny sheets but I took out my phone and took pictures of some of the baby pictures.

Apparently the kids take after me.

Kellan is a skinnier version of me:


And here I look like Sawyer, he makes this face all the time:

Other randoms:
First day of kindergarten

Me when I'm two

At the top of steamboat rock at Banks lake around age 11ish (still got those knobby knees)

Those pants...


Eleven. I am still friends with them lol, Christine (far left) was our roommate a couple years ago :)

Katniss from a young age

I like my outfit here, I look like a boy with that bow tie lol

5th Grade (I took this at an angle,my head wasn't that much bigger lol)

Norwegian camp (my mom made me a better bunad the second year but I couldn't find that pic)

The shortest girls had to be boys since there were more girls.  That was me this year :/

Here I am looking like fat kellan again

Me and my neighbor Tiffany
Me and mom

I was Jasmine, Erik was Rafael

1 comment: