Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love having stuff to do




Yesterday was a good day, i love having stuff to do. When Andy got home we went to visit Jenna at work and got free smoothies (yay!) We also got to meet her boyfriend of over a year finally.  We were starting to think he didnt exist (haha, kidding.)  Then Andy and team Venom had 2 indoor games that night.  I think everyone was getting beat because they had no subs and 2 different games.  The first they barely lost :( but they won the second game.  My dad came to watch, which was good for him because he never has anything to do at night.  I wish i was in shape for soccer because it looks so fun but i am pretty sure i would get tired after running down the field once lol. Another good part of the day: Sawyer is "talking" and smiling more which is more fun for us. Bad part of the day: i have a cold...which in my opinion is dumb in the summer.
Sawyer and Grandpa watching Venom
Close-up of SoyBean
Venom is green
Andy is in the goal in red
Beanie's new toy
 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I am glad Andy gets to play sports again hopefully in time you will get to too if you want. :) Its good for moms to have some hobbies to keep themselves sane. lol Cute blog I am so glad you started it, its so fun to keep up on what everyone is doing. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. It is so nice having things to do. I struggle being 'bored'
    I also have a lil cold. I hate that I have a cold in the summer, and so close to preseason.
    I also think Sawyer is getting cuter everyday.
    AND i cant wait when you play indoor with us.

    ReplyDelete