Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th 2010

Sawyer had his check-up appointment with the surgeon today and he is great! No more tape on his tummy, and best of all, no more throwing up! She said she is a happy surgeon :) He weighs 12 lbs now which the doctors are very happy with.

We got home and took a nap. (We had to wake up at 8 for the appointment and we normally sleep until 11.) I kept Bean in his seat since he looked snuggly enough and i didnt want to wake him up. I took my spot on the couch.  About a half hour later, my mom calls because she wants to bring something over.  I tell her we are sleeping so she decides to come over later. I get ready to fall back asleep when i hear shouting next door. UGH. This guy screams at his kids 24/7 which is sad because they are like 3 yr old twins and an 8 yr old (guesses).  This time though, it was his ex. It went on for 20 minutes! What i got out of it was that one of the kids threw a tantrum and the ex blamed him for it because SHE NEVER ACTS THIS WAY AT MY HOUSE! After about 15 minutes of GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE! It was getting too much. They started throwing stuff outside and the guy yells at the kids YOU ARENT SEEING DADDY FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! I'm about to call the cops. The guy slams the door and the lady is pounding on it and says YOU STILL HAVE MY STUFF! NICOLE, CALL THE COPS BACK AND TELL THEM HE WONT LET ME GET MY STUFF. Hmmm i guess i dont have to call them. Nice of her to stick the kids in the middle of it.  The screams continue for about another 10 minutes about how he better not break her stuff or he's going to jail, and him saying to get out of his house, then stop. I think she is gone, but i realize a cop starts banging on the door. It takes forever for him to open because he thought it was his ex. The cop came with a camera crew...apparently they are filming a documentary but the guy says he isnt signing a consent form. I call my mom and have her come now because i didnt want to be alone.  The cops find out the situation (they are separating but he has been using her stuff still) and let her go get all her stuff out.  Lucky for us, it is all on our lawn because it doesnt fit in her car! UGH. Stupid duplexes. I hope she comes back to get it. I heard the guy say "take the money you owe me and rent a u-haul" Hopefully it is gone soon.

On a slightly better note, i learned how to do a few edits for pictures. I am not pro yet, but i am learning. I had no idea it was so complicated to do things like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment