Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19

Today we went to get clothes from Destiny since they were cleaning out the house- the adoption people had to do a "home visit." It was a lot of clothes...pretty sure he is set until he is out of 12 mo clothing:
All that stuff was Cooper's (the floor was clear before)
Sawyer helped by watching

Then we went for a walk at the park by Rogers. I didnt do my hair today.
We matched orange today :)
    
Then we got home and Beanie got a bath finally! We had to wait 2 weeks after we left the hospital so his wounds didnt get infected.
He got to wear his dino-jammies
With dino-feet!

Then we went to my parents to watch the Sounders game since we dont have Fox Soccer Channel. Beanie just played in my mom's baby gym monkey thing. He doesnt look amused, does he?

2 comments:

  1. ...and we have the same stroller! I LOVE that you guys call him bean. He is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love the "orange picture" of you and him! It is so adorable! I don't know if I told you this but EVERYBODY called Jill "Bean" for Jillybean.. So it is cute that little Sawyer is bean too:) I love him!

    ReplyDelete