Wednesday, August 25, 2010

EEK- work!

I start work tomorrow! I am only working until one until sept 20th though. Well, that was my plan anyway. As the doctor bills file in and the fact that we pay the babysitter $20 a day, i might want to work longer to make it worth it as time goes on. If i'm only working for 4 hours, and it costs me an hour and fifteen minutes to pay for the babysitter, i dont think i am bringing home much for the day lol.  I am excited because i went in again and i remembered how fun it is to go to work, but EVERYONE (including my boss who covered my job when i was gone) keeps saying "wait until you see the mess of paperwork you have to fix" BOOO. I decided i will probably just spend all of tomorrow reading emails (i DO have 2 months worth) and see what happens. Also depressing- my work clothes do not fit like they used to...eek.

In other news today, i went on a walk with Sawyer and my friend Jordan today. It was 85 degrees, no shade anywhere. We walked from Meridian and Stewart, to our old house, then back. That is like 3 miles, so Andy says (he used to run that). We were DYING. She only had a scone for breakfast, and i had one bowl of cheerios at 10am. It was 4:00 when we went. Worst walk ever- i still feel sick! I was hoping for a tree or something but there were only like 3 little (i mean little) spots the whole trip. Note to self: only walk in forresty trails in hot weather....and bring 2 water bottles. I'm glad sawyer was fine!

1 comment:

  1. Have a good day at work!!
    How was it trying to go back to sleep early and wake up early? It is always hard for a few days but then you get use to that schedule!

    ReplyDelete