Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween '14

On Thursday night we decided we should probably carve our pumpkins.  Sawyer drew his on, and I helped him cut along the lines.  Kellan had daddy help him draw, then daddy cut it out.  Andy and I did our own- he did a skull, and mine was some sort of killer slug.










Sawyer has been so excited to trick or treat.  The night finally arrived, and he put on his Michaelangelo.  We put Kel in Sawyer's old monster costume.  He wasn't to thrilled with the hat and only wore it about 1/4 of the time. Sawyer wore his mask on his head and ended up taking it off half way too.


This was our attempt at a picture with me in it
 Destiny and Erik brought Piper over, who we put in a hot dog, and they came out with us while Andy handed out glow sticks (it was his year to stay back).


The kids loved trick or treating.  Kellan would kind of say "trick or treat" and said his version of "thank you" more than Sawyer did.  Sawyer even met little friends along the way.  Our neighborhood was pretty packed as usual.  Some of the houses went all-out and had little haunted house things at their entries where people jumped out.  At least they usually held back since our kids were so small!


I went up to a house with Sawyer and caught him taking extra candy from the bowl.  I told him no and he whined/screamed and said "but I want more!" He fought me as I pulled it out of his hands.  I was so mad and embarrassed that it was time to go home, even though  half the neighborhood was left.  He didn't get any more candy at home either since he was acting so bad.  I don't know what got into him that night but I didn't like it!  I think he ended up with enough though.
Kellan ate a ton of candy but I can't say "no" when he comes up to me all cute and goes "peeeeeeaaa?"

No comments:

Post a Comment