Saturday, November 29, 2014

Early snow

The weather is so funny.  Yesterday morning was not bad.  I didn't even need my jacket.  By the time I left work though, it was freezing and there was slush in the rain.  The news said we might get our first snow this weekend.

First thing this morning, I was on facebook on my phone and saw the news posting how it snowed places.  I ran to the window and found nothing.  Fifteen or so minutes later I saw someone from Puyallup post on a news story that it was snowing so I checked again.  I totally saw a snowflake.  I was so excited. Just one though.  Andy was kind of moving around so I whispered, "Are you up?" "Yes" "I just saw a snowflake, see?" I opened the window and BOOM!  All the snowflakes.  I was so excited I ran down and woke Sawyer up, who had apparently went downstairs in the middle of the night and took him outside.  He thought it was cool for a little bit before he said it was cold and he didn't like them on him.  Oh well.  Kellan woke up (or maybe I loudly went to check on him) and he liked it a lot more once he figured out what it was.  He threw snowballs at the car.








The coolest thing?  The news shared my picture today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment