Saturday, November 8, 2014

Free time

I just had to say that I now have FREE TIME!

When I first took my schedule of 4 10's, the other option was working from home every OTHER week.  They changed it to every week so I would still save the same gas.  I was getting so burnt out leaving at 5:30 and getting home close to 8:00pm having no time to do anything but dinner.  I changed it back to 8 hour shifts this week and it has been awesome!

I leave here at 4:45 which is before most of the traffic (except Sumner-Auburn because screw that spot) and get to work at 6.  Then, I leave there at 2:30 which is before most of the traffic (except again Auburn to Sumner and maybe a little Coal Creek Pkwy slow-down).  I got home this week between 4:00-4:30 and the 4:30 day was a day of bad accidents. So much room for activities!  I was able to run on the treadmill and practice guitar before the kids got home, it was AWESOME.

Besides all that, I am also not burnt out driving since it is only 1:15 one way and 1:30 home, which isn't too bad considering it was much worse before.

YAY!

Here is an unrelated picture of the kids at the park I took today when we went for a jog.  It is probably the last nice day for awhile so we figured we' take advantage.  People were giving me funny looks because I was all sweaty and laying on the ground taking pics of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment