Monday, June 2, 2014

A good full day

Saturday was a good day.

My mom came and got Kellan and I took Sawyer to the soccer game on the train.  After McDonald's.  And after I turned around after realizing I forgot the tickets after I had been driving 15 minutes.  We made it to the train JUST in time though, PHEW!


My parents needed to make sure the boat was working since it is the start of the season, so Kellan got his first boat ride.  They said he behaved very well.  Of course Sawyer saw this photo my mom texted me and he spent the entire game asking if he could go with "gramma and my brudder"

He behaved very well though because I let him have my phone.  It was really hot and I'm glad he didn't complain.

Afterwards we went and picked up Andy at home (he had helped Ashley move while we were gone after he got back from work) and we headed to hang out with the rest of the family at my aunt's house.


The water was not warm, but Sawyer insisted on swimming.



I didn't take any pictures of anyone else apparently, but a lot of people were there- my cousin Tommy and his wife were up from AZ and Dennis (who Kellan did not like to the point he hit him when Dennis came in to give me a hug) and my cousin Peter and family as well as Destiny's parents in addition to my family and Irene and Bob.


We left a little bit early because one of my old coworkers Grayson got a new job so we had the whole crew past and present from my old store to go bowling.  I miss everyone SO much.  I know I have said that before but it is such a blast hanging out with them!  We didn't even finish a second game and we had 2 hours.

Grayson and I had to recreate the photo from a couple weeks ago but on the other side




Tamaira, Grayson, Chantal, Jake, Natalie, Me

I got home super late but it was SO fun.

The next day was Erik's birthday so we all went to Outback.  Kellan really does eat everything- he ate a ton of bloomin' onions which surprised everyone.



I got home to find one of my strawberries was ripe too!  Sawyer and I split it.

No comments:

Post a Comment