Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oh, this week

Quite a few things were going on this week.

-We were (and are) sick.  I even missed work on Tuesday.  I was loopy all week at work, it was kind of funny.  I still went to practice though because I'm nuts and it probably didn't help.

-Kellan eats puffs now, but he always gets mad because they get stuck on his hand and he isn't very coordinated

-Kellan has also become pro at crawling backwards and going into a sitting position.  It is funny to see how he tries to get places in front of him because he still can't go forward


-Sawyer is obsessed with my old color changing Hello Kitty from when I was his size.  He calls it "hello cat" though and even woke up at 3am crying because he left it downstairs

(another cute bath pic)
 -We got a new king sized bed.  Our old one is squished in the storage bedroom

-Kellan's first tooth finally broke the surface.  It is his front bottom left tooth and is still just barely there.  He has been a bit difficult and needy lately because of this.

-We got pictures taken by Stacy Jacobsen and I think we looked adorable in matching colors (they should be done at the end of the week)

-My team played Boise.  It was very close and we lost right at the end but I played pretty well considering I have the plague, and I even got visitors for the first half (my old manager Chantal and Stephanie came to watch)

-I took pictures of a cute little family (I haven't worked on them yet though).

-I'm waiting on a possible job offer (if it works out I might not get the offer until next month though)

I think that's about it.  I like this picture of Kel though so I'm putting one more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment