Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sits

Kellan sits pretty well now unless he gets distracted so I thought I'd better put it in the ol' blog.

I decided to take a video after he'd been sitting for awhile



And here is a still picture.  His fuzzy hair is so funny to me.

In a lot more terrible news, I had to go to the dentist today (my least favorite spot) and they had to prescribe me prescription toothpaste to try to get the sensitivity out of the 2nd back tooth that is SUPER sensitive to cold or hot so much that I still have some cement from my braces on there because the air blowing on it made me scream. I was relieved to find that there wasn't any cavities  or anything of the sort that was causing that.  Sawyer was a champ too, even sitting in the hallway nicely when they needed to take x-rays for me.  Hopefully this toothpaste helps because I have to have the water a perfect warmth to brush my teeth which is really annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment