Friday, September 20, 2013

Doin' the Puyallup...er...Washington State Fair '13

On Wednesday we done did the Puyallup.  Though, they changed the name to the "Washington State Fair" but the tagline is still "Do the Puyallup."

It is the same old fair, but it is still just as awesome and nostalgic as it was the year before and before and all the way back as young as I can remember (except that first year of college when I was in LV.)

I got off early because it was Wednesday and Andy got off early so that we could go on a weekday (smaller lines).  We did the normal-eat scones, earthquake burgers, and krusty pups, went on rides (Sawyer anyway), saw some animals, and took in the sights.  Sawyer LOVED the rides this year except he got a little scared on the firetruck one since it kind of tickles your stomach on the way down.  Luckily the lady let me go on with him without having to take tickets for me so I was there to calm him.

He loved his scone but was giving me a funny look

Strawberry scone!

Me and Sawyer on the giant slide

He was SOOOO excited to drive this car



I loved this ride best when I was small



Andy at Earthquakes

The only fries he got were on his shirt

Earthquakes!

We made the massager go and Andy laughed for 5 minutes at Sawyer's surprised face 

Sawyer and a goat


I think this was his favorite because he could make it go up and down with the steering wheel

up high


There we are

This one made me sick.  I think Andy will be the ride buddy unless it is the giant slide from now on

Some lady commented on his Krusty Pup and he yelled at her "He called it a Krussy Pop, it's a corn dog!" (Everyone is a "he" since he doesn't know the difference)

My kid eats corn dogs weird


No comments:

Post a Comment