Sunday, July 21, 2013

Soccer day

Yesterday we woke up early to go to Sawyer's soccer camp.  Normally me and Kellan stay home and sleep a little longer since the camp starts at 9:00 and is almost to Fife, and getting 2 kids ready takes a lot more effort.  He is definitely better than last year.  He dribbles the ball really well.  They had them say the shapes on a piece of paper and then go to the colored flag that matched each shape.  At the end he did well during "goal time" and went quickly.
Here's the video






Next we went to the Farmer's market to eat.  Sawyer wanted "that pink thing" (cotton candy) so we told him he could have it if he finished a corn dog.  He ate the whole thing really quick (well, I ate some of the crispies because it was the most delicious corn dog ever).  I had the usual Philly, and andy had an italian sausage stuffed hero which he still is talking about.
He likes crossing the street because you get to hold the flags



We met up with Jenna and she and I got on the train to the Sounder's game.  Sawyer was so sad he didn't get to go on the train that he wouldn't even say bye to us.  After we left he said "I wost my mom and auntie Jemma. I don't want them to go on the train"  Andy sent me that and I felt so bad!

We got there and had a lot of fun.  It was a tie, but 1-1 so at least we got to see them score!

The boys were dressed for soccer too.  Sawyer loves holding Kellan but they aren't too different in size that it is pretty funny.

We didn't do much the rest of the day.  Sawyer went out to play with his friends but he does that a couple times a day now.  We put Kel in his swing wich is funny because it is tilty and he always ends up like this by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment