Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red eyes

I'm not sure what's happening but my eyes have been so dried out the past few days that I can't even see!  I can't read small print and they sting.  People tell me it looks like I've either 1. been in a smokey bar all night 2. been smoking pot or 3. need a lot of sleep.  UGH.  I keep doing things that would normally make them water and it doesn't work.  It's just a lot of eye drops :(

We've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my job when it runs out at the end of the year.  I'm at least thankful that I have time to find a new job if I go that route, it just sucks that everything I find is like under $15 an hour which I really don't want to when I have a really good job that I can pretty much take...its just that I don't want to make sales a career because I really don't enjoy all the aspects of it. *sigh* I guess we'll see.

In better career news, Andy just got a raise since his job title is growing and he'll be in charge of more people.  Way to go Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment