Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We're siiiiiiick

I have no idea what happened.  We haven't been spending a lot of time in public or anything, plus it's warm.  Somehow Sawyer and I caught a cold.  He has been extra whiney and won't sleep in his own bed much so it has been a little tough since my whole body aches too.  Plus he threw up this morning.  Ew.  Luckily KP is fine for now.  He just has been eating smaller bottles, but doesn't whine more or anything.  Let's hope he doesn't get miserable.

Unrelated pictures I thought were cute.
Sawyer found these bunny ears in his playroom and slipped them on Kel when I was in the shower.  He didn't mind them though.

He is getting so chunky.  He weighs a ton now and his arms and legs aren't scrawny little limbs anymore.  This romper is size 3mo.

1 comment:

  1. Most of us have colds too. Something is going around :( Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete