Sunday, June 9, 2013

Catching up

Whew!  A lot has been going on the past few days (including being sick) so I am a bit behind.  Today was Erik and Destiny's wedding reception as well but that will have its own post.

Ok, first things first- I GOT MY BRACES OFF!  I have this annoying retainer right now and when I wear it my teeth don't come together right so I'm going to have to ask them about that, but all-in-all, I love not having them and especially not having rubber bands.  It surprises me that I can actually open my mouth all the way if I want to.  It was not a fun experience getting them off, and I had to borrow one of the assistant's iphone and earbuds to distract me from that awful drilling noise they need when they take off the adhesive.


Friday, we all piled up and got Andy and headed to Seattle.  His cousin Nicole was visiting for a photography retreat and had a couple hours of free time.  We had fun talking with her and went to Dicks.

We dropped Andy back off at work and headed home and Andy went to get his mom from the airport.  She is staying with us for the week.  Erik and Destiny were over because their centerpieces were just sticks in jars and she needed some advice.  I made a cute one that they liked, so I taught them how to make them and we were up until 2:15am making ribbon flowers.



Saturday we ran some errands and went to the Sounders game vs. the Vancouver Whitecaps (one of our rivals).  It was an AWESOME intense game and we won!  We were up late because we had to go to the store afterwards :/



Today was the wedding, but afterwards the Bickmores came over since they were up from Vancouver for meatball subs.  We had fun and played Apples to Apples.


Also, Kellan turned 2 months on Friday.  He is still a good baby, only cries when he's hungry and we don't get to him fast enough.  He is talking to us which is hilarious because he accidentally yelled a racial slur- hope that doesn't happen in public.  He is also pretty smiley now.  He has bumps on his face that I think are a heat rash because he's a sweaty baby (like Sawyer, like Andy).  He stares at us and holds his head up and looks around if he is sitting up, still not very long when on his tummy though.   Here are a few pics I took of him.  My dapper little guy!



1 comment: