Monday, June 10, 2013

M's

Well today started out with some not-so-great news.  I start work next week which is stressing me out a little because I have to get back into a routine.  Well, Andy also is getting sent out of state to training.  That week.  Even over the weekend and half way into the next week.  Not only do I have to get used to the whole working with two kids thing, but now I have to do it alone.  I am not thrilled.

I went to get Andy and Kyndyl at work (we were meeting Joe and his baseball friends up there) and Kyndyl forgot our tickets in her car in Auburn so we ended up (well she did anyway) buying cheap-o seats just to get in the door, and then sitting in our good seats that we actually bought (so it isn't stealing).  It was a pretty good game.  We won, and got to see a home run and a pickle.  Baseball games are pretty bland after going to so many soccer matches, but they are good for hanging out because you are able to talk to your friends unlike Sounders or Seahawks games that are too loud.

We got back and found a parking ticket.  I was not thrilled because I wasn't sure we were quite 15 feet from the hydrant and there was a spot across the street, but Andy said we'd just park there because he was sure it was fine.  It wasn't.  That's our 3rd parking ticket in Seattle (one was thrown out because it was bogus and I took a picture on my phone for evidence.)  The other one was at Golden Gardens when there was 50 cars without trailers parked in what was apparently a "cars with boat trailers only" lot and every car got one.

The game was fun though.  We sat around some interesting guys that had previously had a pitcher each of beer and were buying more throughout the game lol.

Here are some pictures- we had fun with the camera!






No comments:

Post a Comment