Monday, June 24, 2013

The Haps

I haven't posted much the past week because we have been pretty overwhelmed.  I started back at work one week ago, and it was also the day Andy left for San Diego.

We have been doing ok.  I'm a bit jealous of Andy though as I change diapers and try to feed a sick baby and he sends pictures of giant hamburgers and the beach.  I think he owes me.

Work has been good.  Unlike last time with Sawyer, Natalie was filling in my spot and doing my jobs so I came back to get right back in the groove of things rather than doing make up work for hours on end.

Anyway, here are some things we've done the past week. (This will probably be long)

Tuesday we took pictures of baby Axel (you know I love this pose, even though it is so hard to do- you have to hold them in the right spots and then put 2 or 3 photos together in photoshop)

Sawyer got to spend his birthday money and got a Mack to hold the bigger cars and a Dinoco McQueen set that he does little tricks on the track

Our new bed set came in the mail

We went to Meeker Days with my mom and dad.  It was too hot for my liking but we found some shade and I got a Philly Cheesesteak so all was worth it :)

 Sawyer took this picture in the car
  He took this one of my dad too

Then we went to a birthday party for Trevor and Aiden
 Pinatas are more awesome now because they just pull strings instead of swinging bats


Water balloon fight ended poorly for Sawyer when a mom trying to hit her older kid ended up pegging Sawyer straight in the stomach
 At least he got to throw some before he got hit.  This picture cracks me up because Ashley's hiding behind the BBQ
 Aiden taught Sawyer how to play Xbox

The next day we went to take pictures of Ashley and family and someone broke into their truck at the barns while we were just over in the field.  They stole her purse.



We had a play date later that day for Sawyer and the neighbor Josh (who moved into the Pogue's house) and Kellan got to play in this thing.  He was actually hitting that stripey kitty that jingled.

Sawyer has been spending a lot of time in his sandbox, even when the weather has been wet.  It has been wet and like 80 lately.

Today we lined up all his Disney Cars we could find.


I cannot wait for Andy to get home on Wednesday!  It has been pretty rough with just me and the boys but we are doing ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment