Monday, June 3, 2013

New family and some organization

Friday night we had Kyndyl and Joe over for kebabs.  Joe played my guitar (he is REALLY good) and it works!  He even offered to give me a guitar lesson!  He actually talked a lot this time, and he is pretty cool.  He is normally really quiet and when we hang out it is usually Andy and Kyndyl talking most of the time lol.

Saturday we headed down to Centralia to Andy's dad and Karen's house.  Karen's son was in town with his wife and daughter (she's two), and we were meeting him and her daughter that lives with them for the first time.  Davey and Moraima came down with Andy's cousin Emily.  She just moved up here from Salt Lake.  I had only met her once but she seems really cool and we are excited to introduce her to some of our friends and get to know her better.  She seems really happy up here!  We had burgers and talked to our future step-family.  They seem like cool people.

Here's Sawyer and his future cousin Jade

Grandpa and Kellan with Davey in front.

It was also my brother's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK!  He and Destiny came over that night to get my wedding underskirt thing and stayed for the soccer game.

Today (Sunday) we organized some stuff.  Andy is working on the technology closet in the playroom and the  closet under the stairs as well as the garage some more.  I did the boys rooms.  There was a massive amount of clothes everywhere and in random bins, and I put them all in organized banker's boxes by size.  It looks way better and way more functional.  I was very sad to pack up all the newborn clothes :(  I don't know if I'll see them on any of my kids again.  I also packed up a lot of Sawyer's 2T clothes since he is starting to fit in 3T.

Mommy's helper had the worst tummy ache he's ever had and cried a lot of the evening.  It was so sad!

I found the wall stickers in one of the bins...also, Andy located an entire lost bin of clothes and I was so happy to see where all the 9mo. clothes went and half the 6 month clothes.

The stack of boxes.  So many clothes.

The 3 month clothes are hanging up.  His pajamas, socks, and pants are in drawers.

I will post the closet stuff when all of that is finished since it is a huge project.  We also need to work on the craft/office room.  Progress is happening though!

No comments:

Post a Comment