Monday, September 3, 2012

Disconnected

This weekend Andy discovered google chrome wouldn't work on my computer, and some pop-up wouldn't go away.  We took it to Geek Squad and I have a virus :(  We had to get a membership to have them fix it for $200 (it costs the same with or without the membership, and with one you get free maintenance and they'll fix anything else for a year.)

My anti-virus expired awhile ago and I couldn't renew it at that point in time...and didn't know how to do it later on without it asking me.

So, I am unable to post my cute pictures, check my photography facebook (it won't let you check business page messages on the mobile site for some reason), or check the latest memes.  Hopefully it is finished soon, but it can take a week :(


On a funnier note, my mom reminded me of something funny Sawyer said that should have been in the last blog.

My mom, floating on the tube in the lake:  "You can either swim in the water, or float up here with me.  What do you like?"

Sawyer: "Cheese."

So they went and got some cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment