Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Soon

My disks from Toshiba arrived yesterday, and Andy dropped them off at Geek Squad...so they can actually start fixing my computer!  I have so many pictures saved up and as soon as I get my computer back I'm going to turn into one of those people that post several blog posts in one day becuase the blogs have no connection whatsoever.

I feel slightly better about my Photoshop situation though, because Char said she just called Adobe and they had her codes saved so she was able to put hers back onto her computer... and I actually found my Photoshop CD.  If for some reason that doesn't work for me, she even said I could have her second version since it can go on 2 computers :)  What. A. RELIEF.

Things have been going fine lately.  We have 3 days left of official summer, and I want to start on my crafts so bad for fall, but the weather has been in the 80's for so long I just cannot get in the mood to do any. I think once the calendar says October and the Halloween stuff becomes acceptable, I can start the fall decor as well. Hopefully it will cool down soon too. Maybe rain on our grass?  It hasn't rained in months and everyone's lawns look like crap lol.

Andy was gone at work for 16 hours yesterday.  Gotta love SALARY >:(  I took the time and my unusual burst of energy to clean my room up all day...literally all day.  Poor Sawyer was stuck in our room all night, but he was very well behaved.  Probably because his new obsession Bob-Bob (spongebob) was on all night, and I bought him a new train set.  He loved Everett's train set when they lived with us for that month, and my mom busted out Erik's old one, so I got him his own.  I always check Target for new Cars (they usually don't have new ones) and unfortunately they had 4 new ones that I had to buy yesterday too.  Spoiled little guy!  We were sharing some toast for dinner as Andy got back at 10pm.  I think toast is my favorite food.

Here is Sawyer playing with his train tracks from my phone.  And yes, that is messy back there, but that section of the room will have to wait awhile to be fixed because it is a bunch of old baby stuff/clothes we have to figure out what to do with.

Here is a picture I took on the way to work.  It has been really hazy out because of fires in Eastern Washington, and the sunrise is actually bright red now.  Also, Mt. Rainier pretty much completely disappeared!  Sorry it is sideways, I actually flipped it on the computer but apparently it didn't work.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have been waiting for your updated blog, and can't wait to see the pictures you have saved up! Can you send me a link of the type of train set Sawyer has so we can add to it, like for Christmas presidents? I hope you are feeling better from your cold too. Can't wait to "readeo" again,lmk when we can do that k?

    ReplyDelete