Monday, October 4, 2010

lazy sunday.....NOT

Mmm first of all, I want to complain that this post was annoying because the blogger picture uploader is being a butt-head today :(

Anyway...

We had a fun-filled day yesterday! I love feeling accomplished.  I always feel so useless sitting around the house, so i LOVE when we have things to do.  Yesterday morning we got up bright and early for City of Hope's "Walk for Hope".  It is a walk in Seattle to benefit women's cancers.  It used to be a breast cancer walk, but this year they expanded it to include all women's cancers.  My aunt died a few months ago from a "women's cancer" so when my friend decided to start a team for her aunt that is currently battling one, i wanted to join.  It was a lot of fun, and when we were done, places had donated "samples" of things for every participant to get a goodie bag.  It was seriously a bag full of groceries from tilamook cheese and yogurt to loafs of bread and random snacks.
Our team: Andy, Kayla, Bear the dog, Jordan, Kim (Jordan's mom) and me
On the move


Andy made a funny face as usual

Back at home




It was also my cousin Peter's 30th birthday so we went to my aunt Irene's to celebrate.  Sawyer had fun playing with everyone and he even played with some balloons we had him hold. We dressed him in his preppy sweater :)









3 comments: