Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall!!!

Yesterday was pretty much a perfect fall day full of all of my favorite things..  First, I got to sleep in a little, but not too late.  Then we all dressed in fall-themed clothes.  When we went outside it was sunny, but still a little bit chilly.  We picked up Destiny and Cooper, squished the 5 of us (2 carseats included) into the Pathfinder, and hit up Starbucks for some pumpkin spice action.  I tried a chonga bagel for the first time and now i'm a huge fan!  I dont know what they put in those bagels but it was like every good ingredient you can think of.  We took the goods and headed to Spooner's Farm.  It was a bit crowded but it never became a problem, even with 2 strollers.  We took some pictures, picked out pumpkins, and bought roasted corn.  Andy said it was the best corn in the world lol, i just think it tasted like normal corn on the cob. We dropped of Destiny and Cooper and headed over to Jill's soccer game at Saint Martin's University (Andy's and her school).  They said it was the oldest university in the state and it is so pretty there.  It was getting really cold and Sawyer was kind of moaning but we covered him up so he couldnt see anything and fell right to sleep.  They lost but it was really fun to watch.  It was also good to see the Webbs and Jensens again after so long.  We used to see them a couple times a week but since school and soccer started, everyone has been so busy.  After the game we came back and went to Famous Dave's BBQ.  I had a delicious chopped pork sandwich "Memphis Style" and Andy had some sort of BBQ platter.  It was SOO good. I hadn't been there forever, and we hadn't eaten out forever so it was extra good.  (I know, US! We are saving money now.)  We came home and I played with a few of the pictures (another one of my favorite things) and then watched one of my favorite movies "Shallow Hal" on demand.  I think it will be hard to beat that day for a looong time! :)































1 comment:

  1. First of all- i love the picture of Sawyer with the pumpkin hat on!!! its so cute
    second- thanks for coming to my game. I appreciate it more than you guys know!! its always nice to have friends and family support you!!
    third- it was so great seeing you guys.
    fourth- sawyer probably got whip lash lol lol

    love you guys

    ReplyDelete