Sunday, October 10, 2010

Early thanksgiving

We went to my mom's today to "test" out thanksgiving dinner.  It was pretty fun.  Sawyer got to show off his new Halloween shirt.  Okay....I got to show off his new Halloween shirt.  We also tried rice cereal again and though he was still terrible at it during the beginning, he started sucking it off the spoon by the end.  I guess progress is good :)  I think it will still be awhile before he can eat like a normal baby.

His new shirt :)


UGH this new blogger picture uploader is really annoying.  It never works properly! It wont let me click on adding anymore today.  What happened to the old one? I'm about to bust out my old photobucket account and put pics up that way but I really do not want to have to deal with resizing it and all that :(

1 comment: