Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rock Jumping

On labor day (yeah, that's been awhile) the Webbs asked if we wanted to go to Alder lake and jump off the rocks.  We had no plans, so it sounded like fun.

There are 2 ways over to where we ended up.  One is to boat (we had a big raft and a small raft) and one is to go on a trail and jump a fence then go down a steep slope.  Unfortunately we had to do both.

We first loaded up Sawyer and Easton in the little boat for them to fight over space the whole way, and we tied that to the big raft where Andy and Nate rowed Kellan.  Once we managed to get them through the mud into the boats, it was actually pretty efficient.




I had fun walking along those logs and trying to balance without falling in (which I did a lot lol)




Andy jumping

me jumping

Lisa, me, and Jill jumping
 It was a lot of fun, but on the way back up the steep cliff I was trying to climb up and my slick wet feet slid out of my flip flop and I landed on a sharp rock which cut open my toe to the point I couldn't walk on it for a few days :(  It was still worth it lol.

When we got back the boys were boys and fought each other with oars until one hit the other and ended in tears as expected

No comments:

Post a Comment