Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chantal and Stephanie's party

My former manager Chantal is getting married to her lifelong best friend Stephanie.  They are doing the ceremony on a cruise so the people that don't agree (her fiancee grew up mormon so some of her family might have issues) don't have to make a difficult decision to attend or to try to make up excuses.  For the rest of us that love them but can't go on the cruise, they held a small party at a bar in Capitol Hill Seattle on Thursday night.  I hadn't really hung out up there much, but knew it was the happening spot for 20-somethings and anyone different and weird.  It was pretty cool up there and definitely busy for a Thursday night.

Char drove me, Grayson, and Jake (all former co-workers, Jake is Char's bro in law).  It was SO fun hanging out with them all again.  We spent the whole time talking about how we used to love and look forward to work everyday and joking around.  I miss Jake's awkward jokes and me and Grayson would just BS for hours and get annoyed when customers came in to interrupt.  We also got to see Vicente and Laeshun and some other people we have worked with.  It is funny about any type of at&t gathering- we have all seen or worked with each other in the area because we have district meetings, people have to change stores a lot, and people fill in at other stores so it kind of turns into a giant hugging reunion when you get everyone together.  I wish our other old co-workers could come, but they had plans and no sitters and we will see them again at the end of the month for Grayson's going away (he got an internship at Nordstrom.)

Jake, me, Chantal, Char, Grayson

We were all terrible at selfies

This one cracked me up


It was busier than this, we just got there early.  It was a cute place that served all drinks in mason jars
It was a bit crazy because I called Andy on the way home and had him set out clothes and makeup for me, I ran inside and grabbed them, then ran out the door, and didn't get home until 12:30ish, then had to get up for work at 5.  It was definitely worth the zombie status on Friday though.  I hope we can all hang out a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment