Friday, March 27, 2015

End of March

Am I getting worse at this?  I think I am.  I realized this when I had to go so far back in my phone to get the pictures for updates. Ahhhh, sorry :(

So the latest: Janelle has been on bed rest so the kids have gone to different childcare.  The past week or two they have been going to someone from preschool's house and Sawyer LOVES Brooklyn.  He keeps wanting to do things to make her happy and talks about her non-stop.  It is the sweetest thing.  She also has a brother Kellan's age, but Kellan tends to stick to the big kids.

Here is the past couple weeks:

I hit my March goal  of doing a pull up on my own!  No more bands to hang from the bars to help me up!  Even better, I did 39 in a WOD the other day!  Go me!  We have also made the "sock Saturday" an official tradition at the gym.

KC, Leah, TJ, Jenna, Me in our socks
 I took the kids to a restaurant by myself and they behaved like perfect angels SHOCKER!
Kelly dips a chip

I went shooting quite a few more times.  I'm not sure why I love it so much but I found out Paul Bunyan has ARCHERY!  So yeah, next time as long as it is daylight, I'm taking my bow.

I got new lifting shoes and socks in the mail.  The lifters help me but also hurt my feet so I'm going to have to try them a few more times before I decide whether to sell them or not.

Saturday was KC's birthday and she had a lumberjack theme.  I went with her to buy decorations and it was her first time buying fabric.  We were SEVENTEENTH in line.  I came back to find her sitting in the store like this and had to take a picture.  She got so excited when her number got called, the entire crowd of people waiting started dying laughing.

The gym ended up looking pretty cool.  We have the log (you lift it) and the fake grass strip (you push the sleds on it) so that worked out nice.  It was really fun, we did a ton of line dancing, which is like my new favorite thing.

If you know KC, you'll know she LOVES donuts.  This is her face when she found out the cake Jenna bought was make of donuts

Here is most of us at the lumberjack party
TJ, Courtney, Heather, Amanda Joy, KC, Aaron, Shannon, me

Ladies

I am pale. Those leg muscles though. (KC, Amanda Joy, Me, Bev)

I caught Sawyer giving Kellan a kiss at Walmart.  He is so sweet. 


 I taught Kellan a goofy face

We got a new ninja blender since Davey finally came and got his.  Every day this week I've had a giant smoothie, and I actually really like them now.  I include: a banana, apple, blueberries, spinach, cutie, yellow pepper, squash and/or cucumber, chia seeds, tomato, and a small amount of water.  I am hoping I start to feel a lot better and energetic since I've not been much of a vegetable person before.  It looks like sludge but doesn't taste bad at all.  It's not Jamba Juice, but it's not V8 either so I'm happy.  It's a lot easier to drink it too than to gnaw on vegetables.  I am not a snacker at all, so eating often isn't natural to me.  Hopefully I keep up with this because it is an easy breakfast that lasts throughout the day too.  I just bring 2 eggs and a sandwich and I'm set for the day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment