Friday, March 13, 2015

March (Friday!) the 13th

This was another busy week as usual.  I told my guitar teacher I think this is my last month for awhile since I'm not able to practice as much as I'd like, and it would be another $100 that could go towards the new car (see below).  It was quite fun though!

Saturday after everyone had showered after the gym, I went and shot a shotgun which hurt but was SO fun!  After that, some of us met up at the Rainier View Winery which is like 2 miles from my house but I had no idea it was there.  You get a glass and 5 decent sized tastes for $10.  I am not really a wine drinker but I really liked the Strawberry and Blueberry ones.  Leah and I even bought a separate glass of the blueberry since it was so good.  We were pretty giggly after that, seeing as the wines there are bout 18% but don't taste like it.  It was SOOOO much fun hanging out with everyone outside of the gym and was weird seeing everyone in normal clothes.

lol i have no idea why my arm looks so huge! I guess squishing those big muscles in the wrong way does that

Me and Leah

THe place was pretty cute


Amanda Joy, her bf Alex, and me

Me Leah and KC

We all took a lot of pictures. Derek showing off all his selfies to Shannon and KC

Bev's friend from MN, TJ, and Julie

Me TJ and Leah

Me Derek and Leah
 After that, we wanted to shoot the pistol but, well, Leah and I were not in any state to handle a gun so we went and watched Pretty Little Liars at TJ's house while he slept (he works graveyard).  We were feeling better so we went and Leah got to shoot for the first time, and I did pretty well for my second, considering it was a wine day.  I hit the targets at least.  We had time to shoot like half a box before they closed at 10.
heh I probably looked ridiculous in a dress but luckily nobody else was there


Not too shabby
 On our way back Andy called and said Edrease couldn't go to the soccer game so conveniently I asked Leah and TJ if either wanted to go the next day. TJ said he could go thank goodness!

The next morning we headed to Subaru to get Andy a new car since the Pathfinder died.  We decided on a Forester (my parents have one and it is nice).  It is so cool, like no blind spots, GIANT sunroof, and even has a back up camera.  It was my cousin Emily's birthday party so I took the kids and peaced out while Andy signed papers for awhile knowing I'd have to leave the party early.  I had fun seeing the family!
Pip's so cute

The kids got to see chickens and I even pet one (which is a big deal since I'm afraid of birds)


Piper drove a car, it was so cute

New whip

I had to leave early (luckily we had 2 cars) and headed to watch the first Sounders game of the season.  The Sounders dominated New England 3-0!  It was really fun!  I'm glad TJ came because he's kind of loud/obnoxious but that is ideal at the Sounders game.  He even got a song card to sing along (I have most the songs down).

They finally opened the Trappers sushi in Sunrise village!

I also took another pic a couple months after my first one.  I was flexing in both, you can definitely see more muscles and looks like my waist shrunk a little according to how baggy the shirt is.

I got new Nanos, women's this time.  They aren't hurting my feet and fit a little better in the toe since I wasn't trying to fit into the smallest men's size (still too big)

I went pistol shooting again last night.  I did pretty well.

The best part is we had been shooting really close, but just for fun we put a target out 38 yards (you can barely see it, especially in the dark) and we both took 5 shots each at it.  I got 4 on the target (2 in black) and TJ got one right at the top almost off the paper.  He could not believe it (frankly I couldn't either, especially since he's so much better than me at the close targets) but to prove it wasn't a fluke, we shot more and again, I did awesome!  I labeled all of my holes with an A (the ones in the black were mine) but at least he hit it a few times.

I am like obsessed with shooting now.  I used to be so afraid of guns, but now I think it is so fun, and I like the smell of the smoke, haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment