Wednesday, April 1, 2015

He likes butts and he cannot lie

Sawyer's been obsessed with butts lately, and honestly, Andy and I find it pretty funny.  I wanted to remember a few examples:

At a restaurant, Andy took that paper with drink specials on it and said "it needs to go over here."
Sawyer: "I think a better place for it would be your butt."

Driving to karate and Sawyer sees a lady jogging:
Sawyer: "Who is that?"
Andy: "I don't know"
Sawyer: "Maybe it's your butt"

We were at Jack in the Box and Sawyer wanted a waffle sandwich but they were out so I told him I'd get him something similar.
Sawyer sees his sandwich: "you said you'd get something similar"
Me: "I did, it's the same thing but the bun is different"
*Sawyer gets huge grin across his face*
Me: "What?"
Sawyer: "You said bum and I like it"

No comments:

Post a Comment