Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Kellan

Today, Kellan is a year old!

The weather was SO NICE. Almost too nice- we went for a walk at the park and I was getting hot walking around. Kellan went for a walk too, and I took a picture of him looking studly.



Kellan decided he doesn't need to sleep on his birthday even though I kept putting him in bed.  I decided to take pictures of him for a one year photo shoot. I heard him talking the whole time I was getting the cake ready and setting him up, but when I walked up there I found him asleep just 30 seconds after I had heard him.  I was annoyed and it was about to be too dark so I took him down anyway which resulted in his first photo:


Andy cheered him up a little though


And once he brought him a cake, he seemed happy again.









No comments:

Post a Comment